Leading distribution company, SiteMinder, has significantly expanded its online network by connecting hotels to six more major online travel agents around the world.
Offering online bookings to hotels from the budget sector right through to the luxury end of the market, the six new reservation sites now connected to SiteMinder include:
* Atrapalo – a leading hotel booking site in Spain and Spanish-speaking countries in South America –
* Hotel Shop UK – a British site specialising in discounted bookings for UK and European
accommodation and short stays – www.hotelshopuk.com
* Travel Stay – a popular site for affordable accommodation across the UK, especially London, Edinburgh
and Glasgow – www.travelstay.com
* Priceline Hong Kong – a leading online booking site in Asia offering accommodation around the world –
* Inntopia – Reservation software provider powering sites such as Tourism Whistler's www.whistler.com
* Worldview – a rapidly growing company specialising on the reservation of hotels and serviced apartments
in the UK and around the world including the popular booking agents www.citybaseapartments.com,
www.central-london-apartments.com and www.londonnights.com
SiteMinder's Partnership's Manager, Duncan Waterman, said the six booking sites would help SiteMinder's global hotel customers reach new and bigger online audiences around the world.
"All these major OTAs can now be managed by hotels using SiteMinder, adding to the long list of sites we are already connected to," Mr Waterman said. "Real time inventory can now be listed on all these sites and, in turn, bookings from these OTAs can be delivered directly back into hotels' PMS and CRSs, removing the need for manual data entry and eliminating the risk of overbooking," he said.
"These latest sites confirm we can offer hotels a breadth and depth of online booking networks that can grow their business. The new connections also underline SiteMinder's rapid growth as a premier distribution platform."
SiteMinder is the global hotel industry's leading provider of online distribution and direct booking technology. Founded in 2006, SiteMinder offers award-winning, cloud-based distribution products – including the world's largest channel manager, an integrated booking engine, deep PMS/CRS integration and GDS connection tools – to help hotels increase online revenue, streamline business processes and lower operational costs. Driven by a no-contract, commission-free business model, SiteMinder's robust product suite and exceptional client support has made the business one of the most recognisable in the industry. In addition to its global head office in Sydney, SiteMinder has operations in Bangkok, Cape Town, Dallas and London, and more than 14,000 customers in over 140 countries. For more information about SiteMinder and its market-leading products, visit www.siteminder.com.